Thursday 12 December 1901
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 12, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harald Kaarmann .
The Artist's Dilemma, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 December 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 12 December 1901 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mas�'il (Questions) - First day of the 15th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Also see December 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Kenya - Jamhuri Day: Independence Day (from Britain, 1963)
- Harald Kaarmann: Estonian footballer (d. 1942).
- Marconi receives first transatlantic radio signal, England to US.