Friday 20 December 1901
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 20, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Van de Graaff .
L'homme à la tête en caoutchouc, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 December 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 20 December 1901 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Dominic of Silos
- Also see December 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first All Faiths Day was celebrated in 2003 in Canandaigua, New York.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1901 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Wedding of Reuben and the Maid - Harry Macdonough
- The Wedding of Reuben and the Maid - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- I'll Be with You When the Roses Bloom Again - Harry Macdonough