Thursday 19 December 1901
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Oliver [Hazard Perry] La Farge New York City and Rudolf Hell.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1901 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Oliver [Hazard Perry] La Farge New York City: New York, anthropologist/novelist (Laughing Boy).
- Rudolf Hell: German engineer invented the Hellschreiber (d. 2002).
- Oliver La Farge: American anthropologist and author (d. 1963).
- Fritz Mauruschat: German footballer and manager (d. 1974).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 December 1901
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1901 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Any Old Place I Hang My Hat is Home, Sweet Home To Me - Will Denny
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?