Thursday 19 December 1901
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Oliver [Hazard Perry] La Farge New York City and Rudolf Hell.
while Eben Holden by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1901 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Oliver [Hazard Perry] La Farge New York City: New York, anthropologist/novelist (Laughing Boy).
- Rudolf Hell: German engineer invented the Hellschreiber (d. 2002).
- Oliver La Farge: American anthropologist and author (d. 1963).
- Fritz Mauruschat: German footballer and manager (d. 1974).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1901 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Any Old Place I Hang My Hat is Home, Sweet Home To Me - Will Denny
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?