Thursday 19 December 1901
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 19, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Oliver [Hazard Perry] La Farge New York City and Rudolf Hell.
L'homme à la tête en caoutchouc, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 December 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1901 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Oliver [Hazard Perry] La Farge New York City: New York, anthropologist/novelist (Laughing Boy).
- Rudolf Hell: German engineer invented the Hellschreiber (d. 2002).
- Oliver La Farge: American anthropologist and author (d. 1963).
- Fritz Mauruschat: German footballer and manager (d. 1974).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1901 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Wedding of Reuben and the Maid - Harry Macdonough
- The Wedding of Reuben and the Maid - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- I'll Be with You When the Roses Bloom Again - Harry Macdonough