Thursday 22 January 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 22, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include William Warfield and Donald Lorenzen.
On the Inside, directed by D.W. Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1920 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- William Warfield: singer (Show Boat).
- Donald Lorenzen: American local politician and mortician.
- Jean Fontaine: French producer and director of radio and television shows.
- Bob Hames: American jazz guitarist who played with major dance orchestras.
- Jacques Leprette: French diplomat who served as his country's ambassador to Germany (1952-1955), the USA (1955-1959), and Mauritania (1961-1963).
- George Breakston: Paris, France -- Actor / director (Jungle Stampede).
- Robert Degris: Périgueux Politician.
- Irving Kristol: American journalist author and academic founded The National Interest (d. 2009).
- Alf Ramsey: English footballer and manager (d. 1999).
- Pete Sianis: American career military man who joined the Air Force on November 1940.
- Piet Van: Lishout Flemish writer (Eva and I).
- The Australian Country Party is officially formed, led by Nelson Pollard.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Everybody Calls Me Honey - Nora Bayes
- Ben Selvin & His Orchestra - Dardanella