Tuesday 24 February 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 24, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Langdon and Zachary Scott.
Judith of Bethulia, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 February 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1914 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- David Langdon: Cartoonist / illustrator.
- Zachary Scott: Austin, Texas -- Actor (Spotlight Playhouse, Mildred Pierce).
- Ralph Erskine: English-Swedish architect designed The Ark and Byker Wall (d. 2005).
- Weldon Kees: American author poet painter and pianist (d. 1955).
- Joshua Chamberlain: Civil War hero for the Union on Little Round Top at the Battle of Gettysburg (Born 1828).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Along Came Ruth - Arthur Fields
- Isle D'amour - Olive Kline
- The One I Love - Grace Kerns & Charles W. Harrison