Tuesday 24 July 1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 24, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Azim Premji and Linda Harrison.
The Southerner, directed by Jean Renoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 July 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1945!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1945 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Azim Premji: Indian businessman and philanthropist.
- Frank Close: English physicist and academic.
- Linda Harrison: American actress.
- Hugh Ross: Canadian-American astrophysicist and astronomer.
- Anthony Watts: English geologist geophysicist and academic.
- US destroyer Underhill torpedoed West of Guam
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1945 ?