Friday 13 July 1945
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 13, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joël Hart and Alain Demouzon.
Anchors Aweigh, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1945!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1945 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Joël Hart
- Alain Demouzon
- Jean-Pierre E Plooij: Dutch writer (Duvelsmoer).
- Colette Giacometti: French military officer, the first woman general of the French army.
- Daniel Abramowicz: Steubenville sports Champions.
- 1st atom bomb explodes in New Mexico
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1945 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- On The Atchison, Topeka, And Santa Fe - Johnny Mercer
- I Wish I Knew - Dick Haymes
- A Kiss Goodnight - Woody Herman & His Orchestra
- Can't You Read Between The Lines - Charlie Spivak
- Johnnie Johnston - There Must be a Way