Wednesday 25 February 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Arlott .
Judith of Bethulia, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1914 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- John Arlott: British sports commentator known as "the voice of cricket" for his coverage of every Test Match that England played up to his retirement in 1980.
- John Tenniel British illustrator (Alice in Wonderland): dies at age 93.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Along Came Ruth - Arthur Fields
- Isle D'amour - Olive Kline
- The One I Love - Grace Kerns & Charles W. Harrison