Saturday 25 January 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 25, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Iliffe .
Evangeline, directed by Karen Lam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 January 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 25 January 1908 ?
- St. Dwynwen's Day and Patron Saint of Lovers - Welsh celebration of love Dirwnod Santes Dwynwen.
- Tatiana Day, celebrated as the Day of Russian students since 1755, when the Moscow University was founded.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism - Conversion of Saint Paul.
- Christian ecumenism ? Week of Prayer for Christian Unity ends.
- Burns Night - Burns suppers are held in many parts of the world around this date. (Originated in Scotland)
- Winter-Een-Mas - celebration of videogames and the people that play them. Winter-een-mas lasts for a whole week, which is always the very last week in January, the 25th through the 31st.
- Roman Empire - second day of the Sementivae in honour of Ceres and Terra
- Lord Iliffe: English publisher (Coventry Evening Telegraph / Autocar).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Wouldn't You Like to Have Me for a Sweetheart? - Ada Jones
- Two Blue Eyes - Billy Murray
- Who Do You Love? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Dixie Dan - Arthur Collins
- You - Frank Stanley