Monday 26 May 1930US date format: 5/26/1930, UK date format: 26/5/1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 26, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Bernard-Aubert and Sonia Rykiel.
Sunny Skies, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 May 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1930!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1930 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- Claude Bernard-Aubert: French screenwriter and director.
- Sonia Rykiel: Designer.
- Karim Emami: Indian-Iranian lexicographer and critic (d. 2005).
- Supreme Court rules buying liquor does not violate the Constitution
- Joe Sewell, hardest to strike out, is struck out twice by Pat Caraway.
- US Supreme Court rules buying liquor does not violate the Constitution.