Tuesday 27 April 1920US date format: 4/27/1920, UK date format: 27/4/1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on April 27, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Guido Cantelli and Edwin Morgan (poet).
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 April 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 27 April 1920 ?
- Saint Liberalis
- Saint Mariana
- Saint Floribert
- Rochester, NY: Al Franken Day.
- Catalonia: Montserrat's Day (see Montserrat).
- South Africa: Freedom day.
- Slovenia: Day of Uprising Against Occupation.
- Saint Zita Lombardo
- Guido Cantelli: Italian orchestral conductor, who was...
- Edwin Morgan (poet)
- James R Mann: American attorney and politician (d....
- Edwin Morgan: Scottish poet, said to be the greatest...
- Mark Krasnosel'skii: Ukrainian-Russian mathematician and...
- James Mann: American colonel lawyer and politician...
- Pogrom leader Petljoera declares Ukraine Independence.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh How I Laugh When I Think That I Cried Over You - Nora Bayes
- Rose Room - Art Hickman & His Orchestra