Friday 28 May 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 28, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include François Marcantoni and Gaston Lenôtre.
Tit for Tat, directed by Charley Rogers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 May 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1920 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- François Marcantoni: French gangster, member of the French resistance, bank robber and writer.
- Gaston Lenôtre
- Paul F Patch
- Robert McAfee Brown: Theologian.
- Paul Patch: American military, brigadier general.
- Yvonne Curtet-Chabot: France sport Champion.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Afghanistan - Prince's Orchestra
- When My Baby Smiles at Me - Ted Lewis & His Band
- That Wonderful Kid from Madrid - Al Jolson
- I'll See You In C-U-B-A - Billy Murray