Friday 28 May 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include François Marcantoni and Gaston Lenôtre.
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while Mary-Marie by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1920 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sorry I Ain't Got It - Bert Williams
- John McCormack - Your Eyes Have Told Me So
- All the Boys Love Mary - Eddie Cantor
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?