Tuesday 29 January 1918
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Forsythe and William Rigney.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 January 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1918 ?
- John Forsythe: American actor singer and producer (d. 2010).
- William Rigney: baseball manager (San Francisco Giants).
- Michel ZéRaffa: Nice Writer.
- Aleksei Maksimovich Kaledin: Russian-counter revolutionary (Born 1861).
- Ukrainian-Soviet War: An armed uprising organized by the Bolsheviks in anticipation of the encroaching Red Army begins at the Kiev Arsenal, which will be put down six days later.