Friday 22 June 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Allan and José Giovanni.
Human Wreckage, directed by John Griffith Wray, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1923 ?
- Richard Allan: American actor in the 1950s; his films include "Niagara" (1953) and "The Snows of Kilimanjaro" (1952).
- José Giovanni: French writer and film-maker of Corsican origin who became a naturalized Swiss citizen in 1986.
- Bernard Quentin: France Painter.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 June 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Farewell Blues - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Dearest (You're the Nearest to My Heart) - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- The Lost Chord - John McCormack
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?