Saturday 30 June 1923
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 30, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olav Thon .
Where the North Begins, directed by Chester M. Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1923 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Claude Antoine Terrasse: Composer, dies at 56.
- New Zealand claims Ross Dependency in Antarctica.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Coal Black Mammy - Al Jolson
- Bambalina - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Dearest - Nora Bayes