Tuesday 5 June 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Rogers Pinkham and Floyd Taylor.
The Shock, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while Black Oxen by Gertrude Atherton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1923 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Daniel Rogers Pinkham: Lynn, Massachusetts -- Composer (Signs of Zodiac).
- Floyd Taylor: American scientist, psychologist and researcher in atomics.
- Jorge Daponte: Argentinian race car driver (d. 1963).
- Roger Lebel: Canadian actor (d. 1994).
- Daniel Pinkham: American composer, organist, and harpsichordist (d. 2006).
- George H Breitner: Impressionist painter, dies at 65.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bambalina - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Love Sends A Little Gift Of Roses - Sam Ash
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?