Tuesday 30 December 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 30, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mel Renfro .
The Devil and Daniel Webster, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1941 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Mel Renfro: American football player and coach.
- El Lissitzky: Russian photographer and architect (d. 1941).
- Nazibezetters oblige artsen member to become of Artsenkamer
- Nazis require Dutch physicians to join Nazi organization
- Winston Churchill addresses Canadian parliament