Monday 30 December 1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 30, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Will Noffke and Bob Bouma.
The Informer, directed by Arthur Robison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1929!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1929 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Will Noffke: American radio personality and editor of Shared Visions newsletter.
- Bob Bouma: Dutch TV host (For a Postcard in the Front Row).
- Rosalind Hurley: British physician, barrister, ethicist and writer (d. 2004).
- Georges Panisset: France sport Champion.
- Barbara Nichols in Jamaica: New York, USA; actress (Dear Heart, Disorderly Orderly).
- Rosalinde Hurley: English physician microbiologist and academic (d. 2004).
- Barbara Nichols: American actress and singer (d. 1976).
- Claude Jacquillat: Lyon 4?me physician.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority incorporates