Tuesday 30 January 1945US date format: 1/30/1945, UK date format: 30/1/1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 30, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Pierre Stirbois and Robert Wittinger.
The House of Fear, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 January 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1945 ?
- Jean-Pierre Stirbois
- Robert Wittinger: Composer.
- Michael Dorris: American author and scholar (d. 1997).
- Wilhelm Gustloff torpedoed off Danzig by Soviet sub-c 7,700 die
- German ship Wilhelm Gustloff torpedoed, 4,800 killed
- In Malta, British and American representatives meet over five days to discuss military strategy, Italy, China, and occupation zones in Germany.
- World War II: The Wilhelm Gustloff, overfilled with refugees, sinks in the Baltic Sea after being torpedoed by a Soviet submarine, leading to the deadliest known maritime disaster, killing approximately 9,400 people.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- The Three Caballeros - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters
- Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night of the Week) - Frank Sinatra
- I'm Beginning To See The Light - Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra
- A Little on the Lonely Side - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
- Don't Fence Me In - Horace Heidt & His Orchestra
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters