Monday 30 December 1946
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 30, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Patti Smith and Clive Bunker.
Dead Reckoning, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Muffin the Mule.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1946!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1946 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Patti Smith: American poet, singer, songwriter and punk princess of New York where she arrived in 1967 to evolve a form of rock 'n' roll poetry.
- Clive Bunker: English drummer and songwriter (Jethro Tull Electric Sun Solstice and Aviator).
- Marianne Faithfull: Musician.
- Berti Vogts: German soccer player, soccer coach.
- Charles Wakefield Cadman: Composer, dies at 65.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons - Dinah Shore
- Ain't Nobody Here but Us Chickens - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five