Saturday 30 June 1906US date format: 6/30/1906, UK date format: 30/6/1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 30, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Mann and Ralph Allen.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1906 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Anthony Mann: US director (El Cid, Last Frontier), dies at age 60.
- Ralph Allen: English footballer (d. 1981).
- Max Bucaille: France Writer.
- John Hope becomes 1st black President of Morehouse College
- The United States Congress passes the Meat Inspection Act and Pure Food and Drug Act.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest 'Ora (Swear in This Hour) - Enrico Caruso
- American Fantasie - Arthur Pryor's Band
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne In Quest' Ora (Swear in This Hour) - Antonio Scotti
- Sunday School Picnic at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart
- When the Roll is Called Up Yonder - Haydn Quartet
- On the Rocky Road to Dublin - Vess Ossman
- My Lovin' Henry - Ada Jones