Sunday 3 June 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Josephine Baker and Louis Simmonds.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Keep on the Sunny Side by Byron G. Harlan.
El pechador, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Jane Cable by George Barr McCutcheon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Star Map on 3 June 1906
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1906 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Josephine Baker: American-French sophisticated singer and entertainer, described by Ernest Hemingway as the most sensational woman anybody ever saw or ever will.
- Louis Simmonds: Bookseller.
- Robert Brown Black: British diplomat / gov (Hong Kong).
- R Allen: English economist mathematician and statistician (d. 1983).
- Belgian King Leopold II calls Congo his private possession
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?