Sunday 3 June 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Josephine Baker and Louis Simmonds.
The Voice of Conscience, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1906 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Josephine Baker: American-French sophisticated singer and entertainer, described by Ernest Hemingway as the most sensational woman anybody ever saw or ever will.
- Louis Simmonds: Bookseller.
- Robert Brown Black: British diplomat / gov (Hong Kong).
- R Allen: English economist mathematician and statistician (d. 1983).
- Belgian King Leopold II calls Congo his private possession