Tuesday 19 June 1906US date format: 6/19/1906, UK date format: 19/6/1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Oléo (actress) and Michel Emer.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1906 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Oléo (actress)
- Michel Emer
- (Lapeyre) Oleo: France Actor.
- Ernst Chain: German-Irish biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1979).
- Earl Bascom: American painter, printmaker, rodeo performer and sculptor, raised in Canada, who portrayed his own experiences cowboying and rodeoing across the American and Canadian West.
- Walter Rauff: German SS officer (d. 1984).
- Knut Kroon: Swedish footballer (d. 1975).
- Jean-Jacques Guerlain: French perfumer, the son of Jacques Guerlain and Andrée Bouffet.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Moon Has His Eyes On You - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan
- My Old Kentucky Home - Harry Macdonough