Tuesday 19 June 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Oléo (actress) and Michel Emer.
while The Fighting Chance by Robert W. Chambers was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1906 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Oléo (actress)
- Michel Emer
- Jean-Jacques Guerlain: French perfumer, the son of Jacques Guerlain and Andrée Bouffet.
- (Lapeyre) Oleo: France Actor.
- Ernst Chain: German-Irish biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1979).
- Knut Kroon: Swedish footballer (d. 1975).
- Walter Rauff: German SS officer (d. 1984).
- Earl Bascom: American painter, printmaker, rodeo performer and sculptor, raised in Canada, who portrayed his own experiences cowboying and rodeoing across the American and Canadian West.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Keep on the Sunny Side - Billy Murray
- The Buffalo Rag - Vess Ossman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?