Saturday June 02, 1906
US date format: 6/2/1906, UK date format: 2/6/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 2, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Norge and Walter Legge.
Il traforo del Sempione, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 02, 1906?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 02, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Byron G. Harlan - Keep on the Sunny Side