Wednesday June 20, 1906
US date format: 6/20/1906, UK date format: 20/6/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 20, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Robert King and Bob Howard.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 20, 1906?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- See more
- John Clayton Adams: British landscape artist (Born 1840).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 20, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - My Old Kentucky Home
- Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan - The Moon Has His Eyes On You