Wednesday 20 June 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bob Howard and Catherine Cookson.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1906 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Bob Howard: Newton, Massachusetts -- Singer / pianist (Sing it Again).
- Catherine Cookson: England, United Kingdom -- Novelist (Bannaman Legacy).
- Robert King: American Olympic athlete, a high jumper.
- Bob King: American high jumper and obstetrician (d. 1965).
- John Clayton Adams: British landscape artist (Born 1840).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Moon Has His Eyes On You - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan
- My Old Kentucky Home - Harry Macdonough