Tuesday 6 March 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Samael Aun Weor and Frankie Howerd.
The Poor Little Rich Girl, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1917!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1917 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Samael Aun Weor: Columbian writer (Born 1917).
- Frankie Howerd: Actor (Carry on Doctor, Up the Front), dies at 70.
- Will Eisner: American illustrator and cartoonist (d. 2005).
- Donald Davidson (philosopher)
- Pierre Chatenet
- Donald Davidson: American philosopher and academic (d. 2003).
- Danilo Michelini: Italian soccer player.
- Frankie Howerd: English comedian and comic actor whose career spanned six decades.
- Ernesto Alonso: Mexican producer, director, cinematographer and actor.
- J A: Mommersteeg Dutch Assistant Secretary of Defense (KVP).
- Jules HPFX Vandenpeereboom premier of Belgium (1899): dies at age 73.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hush-a-Bye Ma Baby (The Missouri Waltz) - Elsie Baker
- Rolling Stones (All Come Rolling Home Again) - American Quartet
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag and Smile, Smile, Smile - Victor Military Band