Sunday 13 May 1956
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 13, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christine Bravo and Jean-Luc Bigeon.
In UK No Other Love by Ronnie Hilton was in the top 5 hits.
The Killing, directed by Stanley Kubrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Never A Dull Moment by Marguerite Cassini was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lui e lei.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 May 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1956!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1956 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Christine Bravo: French educator, journalist and TV host.
- Fred Melamed: Actor.
- Jean-Luc Bigeon: French race horse trainer and jockey, the son of race horse owner André-Francis Bigeon and brother of jockey Christian Bigeon.
- Steve Blackwood: American actor.
- Richard Madeley: English journalist and author.
- Alison Goldfrapp: English singer-songwriter and producer (Goldfrapp).
- Aleksandr A Fadejev: Russ Author (Young Guard), commits suicide at 54.
- Pachyderm Building at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo opens
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?