Monday 21 May 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 21, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joëlle Guigui .
In UK No Other Love by Ronnie Hilton was in the top 5 hits.
The Proud Ones, directed by Robert D. Webb, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Quiet American by Graham Greene was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lui e lei.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 May 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1956!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1956 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Harry Bensley: English rake and adventurer (Born 1877).
- WITI TV channel 6 in Milwaukee, WI (CBS / ABC) begins broadcasting
- US explodes first airborne hydrogen bomb over Bikini Atoll.
- Jordan government of Said el-Mufti forms.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?