Friday 2 April 1920US date format: 4/2/1920, UK date format: 2/4/1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 2, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Webb and Georges Monéger.
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 April 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1920 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Jack Webb: American actor who was onscreen from 1948 in films that included "Sunset Blvd.
- Georges Monéger: French member of the secret army in the resistance in World War II.
- Gerald Bouey: Canadian lieutenant and civil servant (d. 2004).
- Jack Stokes: English animator and director (d. 2013).
- The German army marches to the Ruhr to fight the Ruhr Red Army.