Friday 2 April 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Webb and Georges Monéger.
Gricka vjestica, directed by Hinko Nucic, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while Mary-Marie by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1920 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Jack Webb: American actor who was onscreen from 1948 in films that included "Sunset Blvd.
- Georges Monéger: French member of the secret army in the resistance in World War II.
- Gerald Bouey: Canadian lieutenant and civil servant (d. 2004).
- Jack Stokes: English animator and director (d. 2013).
- The German army marches to the Ruhr to fight the Ruhr Red Army.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dardanella - Prince's Dance Orchestra
- When the Moon Shines on the Moonshine - Bert Williams
- I Might Be Your Once-in-a-While - Olive Kline
- When It Comes To Lovin' the Girls, I'm Way Ahead of The Times - Eddie Cantor
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?