Tuesday 2 January 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Impersonation of Nelson-McGovern Fight, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Lady Baltimore by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1906 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 January
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Irish Girl I Love - Billy Murray
- Billy Golden - Turkey in the Straw
- In My Merry Oldsmobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- O Come, All Ye Faithful - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Courtship of Barney and Eileen - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?