Tuesday 2 January 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Lady Baltimore by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1906 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 January
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Courtship of Barney and Eileen - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- O Come, All Ye Faithful - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Billy Golden - Turkey in the Straw
- In My Merry Oldsmobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- The Irish Girl I Love - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?