Tuesday 2 January 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 2, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Gay Deceivers, directed by Bruce Kessler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 January 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1906 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 January
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Moonlight - Sousa's Band
- How'd You Like to Spoon with Me? - Corrine Morgan & Haydn Quartet