Sunday 14 January 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 14, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William Bendix and Walter Knape.
Donkey Skin, directed by Jacques Demy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 January 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 14 January 1906 ?
- Day of St. Basil the Great in Eastern Orthodoxy, January 1 on the Julian Calendar.
- Feast of Divina Pastora, in Barquisimeto, Venezuela.
- Makar Sankranti in India. The event is marked by flying kites. Also Pongal in South India.
- New Year's Day in Eastern Orthodoxy, see Julian Calendar.
- Festum Asinorum, medieval burlesque festival celebrating the Flight into Egypt.