Monday 1 January 1906, NewYear’s Day
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giovanni D'Anzi and Frank Stack.
The Gay Deceivers, directed by Bruce Kessler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 January 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 1 January 1906 ?
- Frank Stack: Canada -- Speed skater (1932 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Giovanni D'Anzi: Italian songwriter (d. 1974).
- Fulvio Bernardini: Italian soccer player.
- Louis Ferrand: French prelate, who was Archbishop of Tours from 1956 to 1980.
- Fulvio Berdardini: Italy sport Champion.
- Maurice Chapela: Valence Journalist.
- British India officially adopts the Indian Standard Time.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Moonlight - Sousa's Band
- How'd You Like to Spoon with Me? - Corrine Morgan & Haydn Quartet