Saturday 20 January 1906US date format: 1/20/1906, UK date format: 20/1/1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 20, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aristotle Onassis and Ari Onassis.
Donkey Skin, directed by Jacques Demy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1906 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Aristotle Onassis: Entrepreneur.
- Ari Onassis: Greek shipping tycoon and entrepreneur who rose from refugee status to becoming one of the world's richest men.
- Antulio Segarra: United States Army officer who in 1943 became the first Puerto Rican in history to command a Regular Army Regiment.
- Guy Houzel: France Scientist.