Friday 3 August 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 3, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jourdan Dunn and Shunya Shiraishi.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
Flatliners, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Dragon by Clive Cussler was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Swamp Thing.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Cliffhanger: Edward Randy or American Horseshoes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 August 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1990 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
Famous Birthdays:03 August
- Little Night Music opens at New York State Theater NYC for 11 performances
- For 3rd time in 1990 a no-hitter is broken up with 2 outs in 8th inning. Doug Drabek of Pittsburgh still beats Philadelphia 11-0
- Radio Kuwait goes off the air, due to the Iraqi invasion.
- New York Yankees' player Kevin Mass sets record with 10th home run in first 72 at bats.
- US announces commitment of Naval forces to Gulf regions.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- Snap! - The Power
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
- Sweet Sensation - If Wishes Came True
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Manos De Seda - Luis Angel
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?