Monday August 20, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 20, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ranomi Kromowidjojo and Jake Hall.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
Cadence, directed by Martin Sheen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while An Inconvenient Woman by Dominick Dunne was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Parenthood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Altered Destiny or 1941: Counter Attack.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 August 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1990 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
- Ranomi Kromowidjojo: Dutch swimmer.
- Jake Hall: Reality Star.
- Leigh Griffiths: Soccer Player.
- Jasmyn Banks: English actress.
- Macauley Chrisantus: Nigerian footballer.
- Ross Irvine: Scottish child murder victim in the Dunblane school massacre.
- Fabien Jarsalé: French footballer.
- Bradley Klahn: American tennis player.
- Conlin McCabe: Canadian rower.
- Venelin Filipov: Bulgarian footballer.
- Marc Turfkruijer: Flemish movie journalist / writer.
- Gene Michael names New York Yankee VP / GM replacing Harding Peterson
- George Steinbrenner steps down as New York Yankees owner.
- New York Yankees' player Kevin Mass is quickest to reach 15 home runs (approx 132 at bat).
- Iraq moves Western hostages to military installations (human shields).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Porque Te Tengo Que Olvidar - Jose Feliciano
- Como He De Vivir Sin Tu Carino - Danny Rivera
- Alvaro Torres - Si Estuvieras Conmigo
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?