Sunday 5 August 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James White and Yui Minami.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
Flatliners, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Barbarians At The Gate by Bryan Burrough and John Helyar was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cosmo Tank or Aerial Assault.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 5 August 1990 ?
- St. Memmius
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Oswald
- St. Afra and her companions
- Burkina Faso - Independence Day
- Croatia - Victory Day and National Thanksgiving Day
Famous Birthdays:05 August
- Herman Gooding: Suriname police-inspector.
- Barb Mucha wins LPGA Boston Five Golf Classic
- Jim Palmer and Joe Morgan inducted into hall of fame
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- Snap! - The Power
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
- Sweet Sensation - If Wishes Came True
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?