Monday August 13, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 13, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include DeMarcus Cousins and Lisa LeBlanc.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
After Dark, My Sweet, directed by James Foley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Every Spy A Prince by Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Parenthood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing E-Motion or Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 August 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1990 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
- DeMarcus Cousins: Basketball Player.
- Lisa LeBlanc
- Shila Amzah: Malaysian singer-songwriter, actress, businesswoman and record producer.
- Benjamin Stambouli: French footballer.
- Mario Balotelli: Athlete.
- Carole Ferigo: Italian homicide victim, at 17 months killed by her mom in Milan, 1/15/1992.
- Jimmy Starr: Actor (Hot Flashes), dies at 86.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- The Time - Jerk Out
- Anita Baker - Talk To Me
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Babyface - My Kinda Girl
- Janet Jackson - Come Back To Me
- Tony Toni Tone - Feels Good
- Have You Seen Her - M.C. Hammer
- Terry Steele - If I Told You Once
- The West Coast Rap All-Stars - We're All In The Same Gang
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Porque Te Tengo Que Olvidar - Jose Feliciano
- Como He De Vivir Sin Tu Carino - Danny Rivera
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?