Friday 17 August 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rachel Hurd-Wood and Estee Lalonde.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
Darkman, directed by Sam Raimi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while You Just Don'T Understand by Deborah Tannen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Let the Blood Run Free.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Bull or Creatures.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 17 August 1990 ?
- Rastafarianism - celebration of the birth of Marcus Garvey
- Roman Empire - Portunalia in honor of Portunes
- Rachel Hurd-Wood: British actress.
- Estee Lalonde: YouTube Star.
- James Tindale: Reality Star.
- Colin Bates: American actor singer and dancer.
- Exorcist 3 premieres
- Carlton Fisk hits White Sox record 187th HR
- Phyllis Polander sues Mike Tyson for sexual harassment
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?