Tuesday 14 August 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 14, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jaydee Bixby and Warren Spencer.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
After Dark, My Sweet, directed by James Foley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while A Natural History Of The Senses by Diane Ackerman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Parenthood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bad Blood or Coloris.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 August 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 14 August 1990 ?
- Paraguay - Flag Day
- St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of several saints: St. Eusebius of Rome
- United States - National Code talkers Day
- Pakistan - Independence Day
- RC saints - Maximilian Kolbe (Polish Franciscan priest martyred by Nazis in 1941)
- Morocco - Allegiance of Oued Eddahab or Rfo de Oro
- United States - National Creamsicles Day
- Jaydee Bixby: Canadian singer.
- Warren Spencer: American noted family, the fourth child of Judge Polly Jackson Spencer.
- Denver votes for a 1 percent sales tax to pay for a baseball franchise.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- The Time - Jerk Out
- Anita Baker - Talk To Me
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Babyface - My Kinda Girl
- Janet Jackson - Come Back To Me
- Tony Toni Tone - Feels Good
- Have You Seen Her - M.C. Hammer
- Terry Steele - If I Told You Once
- The West Coast Rap All-Stars - We're All In The Same Gang
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Porque Te Tengo Que Olvidar - Jose Feliciano
- Como He De Vivir Sin Tu Carino - Danny Rivera
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?