Thursday 10 December 1942
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bear Bossu [Berend F Gertenbach] and Elizabeth Condon.
Random Harvest, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1942!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1942 ?
- Bear Bossu [Berend F Gertenbach]: Actor / vocalist (Pub Chantant).
- Elizabeth Condon: American romantic who was defrauded.
- Ann Gloag: Scottish entrepreneur, a Director of the Stagecoach Bus Co.
- Eugene Le Goff: French homicide victim; knifed to death by a woman whom he was attempting to rape, 9/19/1987, near St-Jean de Luz, France.
- Hitler names Mussert leader of the Netherlands people
- North Africa: 5th German Panzer Army forms under Colonel-General von Arnim.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 December 1942
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?