Saturday 3 January 1942US date format: 1/3/1942, UK date format: 3/1/1942
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 3, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Thaw and Danièle Thompson.
The Devil and Daniel Webster, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 January 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1942!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1942 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- John Thaw: English actor and producer (d. 2002).
- Danièle Thompson
- Manuel Gutiérrez Aragón
- Vasco Graça Moura
- László Sólyom
- John Marsden: Australian lawyer, gay activist (d....
- David Roosevelt: American business leader, an investment...
- Vasco Moura: Portuguese poet, and translator as well...
- Manuel Aragon: Spanish film director of ten films,...
- Pauline Beersmans [PLJM van Cuyck]: Flemish actress, dies at age 70.
- American-British-Dutch-Australian (ABDA) Command forms.