Wednesday 10 July 1929
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Franco Graziosi and Winnie Ewing.
High Voltage, directed by Howard Higgin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while The Bishop Murder Case by S. S. Van Dine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1929!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1929 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Franco Graziosi: Italian actor, who appeared in 28 Italian film and TV roles between 1960 and 2013.
- Winnie Ewing: Scottish lawyer and politician.
- George Johnson: American author and screenwriter (d. 2015).
- Moe Norman: Kitchener, Ontario -- Canadian Tour golfer (1966 Quebec Open).
- US issues newer, smaller-sized paper currency
- In game between Pittsburgh Pirates and Philadelphia Phillies, 9 home runs are hit, one in each inning.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?