Tuesday 13 September 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 13, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stanislaw Lem and Alexander Schmemann.
Camille, directed by Ray C. Smallwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1921 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Stanislaw Lem: Writer.
- Alexander Schmemann: Estonian Orthodox Christian priest and theologian (Born 1921).
- Ludwig-Alexander von Battenberg [Mountbatten]: Admiral (WWI), dies at 67.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Young Prince and the Young Princess - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Jazz Me Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- Down Home Blues - Ethel Waters
- Learn to Smile - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra