Friday 2 September 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 2, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gérard Prévot .
The Blot, directed by Lois Weber, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 2 September 1921 ?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- Transnistria - Independence day, note Transnistria is not an internationally recognized independent state
- Vietnam - National Day (independence from France, 1945)
- Gérard Prévot: Belgian writer, one of the great 20th-century authors of 'fantastique' literature, a French term for a literary and cinematic genre that overlaps with science fiction, horror and fantasy.