Sunday 11 September 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 11, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Jobert and Georges Hage.
Camille, directed by Ray C. Smallwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 11 September 1921 ?
- Michel Jobert: French politician of the left-wing Gaullist orientation.
- Georges Hage
- Elisabetta Barbato: Italian opera singer who made her soprano debut at Baths of Caracalla in Rome, 1944.
- Leaford Bearskin: American tribal leader and colonel (d. 2012).
- Edwin Richfield: English actor and screenwriter (d. 1990).
- Subramanya Bharathy: Tamil poet (Born 1882).
- Nahalal, the first moshav in Palestine, is settled as part of a Zionist plan to colonize Palestine and creating a Jewish state, later to be Israel.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Peggy O'Neil - Charles Harrison
- Tea Leaves - Nora Bayes