Sunday 11 September 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Jobert and Georges Hage.
The Ace of Hearts, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while Main Street by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 11 September 1921 ?
- Michel Jobert: French politician of the left-wing Gaullist orientation.
- Georges Hage
- Elisabetta Barbato: Italian opera singer who made her soprano debut at Baths of Caracalla in Rome, 1944.
- Leaford Bearskin: American tribal leader and colonel (d. 2012).
- Edwin Richfield: English actor and screenwriter (d. 1990).
- Subramanya Bharathy: Tamil poet (Born 1882).
- Nahalal, the first moshav in Palestine, is settled as part of a Zionist plan to colonize Palestine and creating a Jewish state, later to be Israel.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tea Leaves - Nora Bayes
- Peggy O'Neil - Charles Harrison
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?