Saturday 10 September 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 10, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arnold Hendry and Cornelis A H Wagtho.
Camille, directed by Ray C. Smallwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1921 ?
- Arnold Hendry: Scottish author and professor of Civil Engineering at the University of Edinburgh from 1964.
- Cornelis A H Wagtho: Student / resistance fighter.
- Joann Lõssov: Estonian basketball player and coach (d. 2000).
- John Morris: American general (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Peggy O'Neil - Charles Harrison
- Tea Leaves - Nora Bayes