Friday 4 June 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Modibo Keita and Modibo Keïta.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1915 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Modibo Keita: President of Mali (1960-68).
- Modibo Keïta: Malian educator and politician 1st President of Mali (d. 1977).
- Nils Kihlberg: Swedish actor singer and director (d. 1965).
- William Charles Denis Browne: Composer, dies at 26.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- She Used to be the Slowest Girl in Town - Ada Jones & Will Robbins
- Chinatown, My Chinatown - Prince's Orchestra