Friday 4 June 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Modibo Keita and Modibo Keïta.
Jim the Penman, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while The Turmoil by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1915 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Modibo Keita: President of Mali (1960-68).
- Modibo Keïta: Malian educator and politician 1st President of Mali (d. 1977).
- Nils Kihlberg: Swedish actor singer and director (d. 1965).
- William Charles Denis Browne: Composer, dies at 26.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- By Heck - Byron G. Harlan & Will Robbins
- Maybe a Day, Maybe a Year - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?