Friday 4 June 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 4, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fedora Barbieri and Joseph Comiti.
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1920 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Fedora Barbieri
- Joseph Comiti: French physician and politician who died on 10 November 2000.
- Richard Cross: St Louis Military man.
- Russell Train: American civil servant (d. 2012).
- Hungary loses 71% of its territory and 63% of its population when the Treaty of Trianon is signed in Paris.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Afghanistan - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Daddy, You've Been a Mother to Me - Henry Burr