Sunday 20 June 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hans Gerschwiler and Haydn Tudor Evans.
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1920 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Haydn Tudor Evans: British high court judge.
- Hans Gerschwiler: Swiss figure skater.
- Geoffrey Baker: English Field Marshal and Chief of the General Staff of the British Army (d. 1980).
- Danny Cedrone: American guitarist and bandleader (d. 1954).
- Thomas Jefferson: American trumpet player.
- Yanks win protest of 1-0 White Sox win and game is replayed
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Irene - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- He Went in Like a Lion and Came out Like a Lamb - Billy Murray
- Hold Me - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Rose of Washington Square - Kentucky Serenaders