Thursday 24 June 1920US date format: 6/24/1920, UK date format: 24/6/1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 24, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Coplans and Bernhard Krol.
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 24 June 1920 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John the Baptist, patron saint of QuTbec
- Discovery Day in Newfoundland and Labrador (celebrating the 1497 discovery by John Cabot)
- Bannockburn Day in Scotland (see 1314 above)
- Quarter days in England
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Rahmat (Mercy) - First day of the sixth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Battle of Carabobo Day in Venezuela (1821)
- FOte nationale du QuTbec, also called St-Jean-Baptiste Day
- Day of Indian in Peru
- Original Midsummer's Eve in Finland and Sweden, although the official holiday is now moved to the nearest Friday
- St. John's Day in Estonia and Sao Joao in Porto
- Festival of San Juan observed in Bolivia and Peru
- American Radio Relay League - Field Day 2006
Famous Birthdays:24 June
- Chuvash Autonomous Region formed in RSFSR.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll See You in C-U-B-A - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Nocturne in E Flat - Jascha Heifetz